We wouldn’t be able to provide the level of service without the ongoing support from our sponsors, supporters and volunteers which we are very grateful for.
If you or your business wants to be part of our exciting and amazing journey in life, please feel free to contact us. It is also possible to donate via the givealittle website.
Grants and Donations 2016/2017
- Hutt Mana $4,800 towards our overnight Stay in the Wellington Zoo in October 2016
- NZ Inclusive for $635 towards our Advanced Autism Course
- Upper Hutt City Council (Creative Community) $1395 for our Inclusive Story Teller
- Petone Lions Club for $500 towards a new projector for our literacy sessions
- Winton and Margaret Bear for $5000 towards our Music Therapist
- Hutt City Council for $8000 towards our operating expenses
- Infinity Foundation $5616 towards our Inclusive Communication Programme
- Upper Hutt City Council $1000 towards our Program Support Coordinator
- Frozen Funds $3000 towards setting up our Micro-Enterprise a Self Sustainable Art Gallery for our artists
- Pelorus Trust has kindly donated $72,850 for a wheelchair van so we can go out and about in the community.
- Hutt City Council for $2150 towards our Heartbeat to Heartbeat community music project
- TG Macarthy for $7500 towards the Music Therapy
- Infinity Foundation and Wellington Community Trust for $30,000 towards our Outward Bound course.
- Infinity Foundation for $4197.60 towards our Inclusive Communication Programme
- IHC parent branch Lower Hutt for their donation of $2300 towards Outward Bound
Ongoing Service Support
- Trevor Lacey – Handyman
- Kane Prince
- Steven Stuart
- Walter Bunker
- Robert Gibb
- Alex Jeune
- Stephanie Baucke
Please contact us if you would like to come and volunteer at Thumbs Up, we have lots of different activities and options for volunteers!